If you run a small business or start up, there’s no doubt about the benefits social media can bring you from a marketing and customer engagement perspective. Particularly when the budgets are tight.
But if you still needed some convincing, here’s why you should be investing in social media marketing:
- Increased visibility - Platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok have billions of active users. By creating a presence on these platforms, small businesses can reach a much larger audience than they would be able to through traditional marketing methods.
- Super cost-effective - Social media marketing is relatively inexpensive compared to traditional marketing methods, such as television or print advertising. Small businesses can create and maintain a social media presence without breaking the bank. In fact a lot is possible with the use of a smartphone camera.
- Targeted advertising - Social media platforms allow businesses to target specific demographics, such as age, location, and interests. This means that businesses can reach the people who are most likely to be interested in their products or services. Or even test the waters with new potential audiences too.
- Engaging with customers - Social media channels provide a great opportunity for small businesses to interact with their customers. By responding to comments and messages, and posting updates on new products or services, businesses can build a loyal customer base and engaged online community of brand advocates.
- Enhanced customer service - Social media allows small businesses to provide customer service in real-time. By monitoring social media channels, businesses can quickly respond to customer complaints or questions, which can help to improve customer satisfaction - and ultimately turn a bad situation into a really positive experience.
If you’re looking for support with managing your social media presence, and simply don’t have the time to regularly create content, then look no further.
At Seen, we’re experts in social media management and content creation. We focus on three principles:
1) Consistent flow of on-brand content
2) Visually appealing content captured through photography and video
3) Attention-grabbing captions and headlines that people want to engage with.
Interested in chatting more? We’d love to hear from you! Book a discovery call or drop us an email today.