We’re interested in speaking to freelance paid media managers who’d be up for joining the small, but mighty team at Seen Agency!
If you’re passionate and knowledgeable about all things PPC and paid social, enjoy working with lifestyle brands, and being part of an agile team - then you’ll love working with us.
Ideally available to start mid-late January, this role is all about taking care and nurturing awareness of our client’s business, coming up with fresh ideas to grow communities and tap into new audiences.
The role will be initially for ~2 days a week (max 40 hrs per month), working remotely. There will be regular Google Meets to chat through project updates, as well as the odd face-to-face catch up in London and / or Winchester (Hampshire).
We're not looking for boring CVs, so instead please send us an email sharing a little bit about yourself, your favourite thing to do at the weekend and providing some examples of previous work.
Title: Paid Advertising Manager
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced PPC and social media advertising manager to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing, implementing and optimising effective digital advertising campaigns across a variety of platforms such as Google, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and TikTok.
- Developing and executing PPC and social media advertising strategies that align with company goals and objectives
- Creating and managing social media advertising budgets and campaigns
- Analysing campaign performance data to identify areas for optimisation and improvement
- Bringing ideas to the table around design and content, ensuring we’re delivering visually appealing and engaging ad content
- Staying up-to-date with the latest digital advertising trends and best practices
- Experience in social media advertising and Google Ads / PPC
- Strong knowledge of key channels: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and TikTok
- Experience with A/B testing and campaign optimisation
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, and as part of a team
If you are a strategic thinker with a passion for social media advertising, we encourage you to apply for this role. Get in touch via email today!